Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Register With Ease

Hello Friends and Business Associates,

I hope each of you are doing well and having a successful and productive 2011!  I just wanted to touch base and let you know that a Facebook page has recently been set up for “Register With Ease”.  Just click the link in my signature below and take a look when you get a chance.  I would love to interact with you via Facebook and I encourage your attendees, exhibitors, etc. to do so as well.  Feedback on my services is always welcome and helpful!

Become a Fan and you’ll receive periodic postings of registration tips and ideas for improving your registration processes. Also, I would enjoy knowing if you have any thoughts, suggestions, etc. 

Thank you for your business and support!  Please let me know if I can do anything to assist you or any of your associates in your registration needs!

Warm regards,
Stacey

Stacey A. Smith |  Register With Ease
P: 863.325.0077 | C: 863.604.3801 | F: 866.325.0051  
473 Las Cruces, Winter Haven, Florida 33884

No comments:

Post a Comment